Rotating Header Image

Can I drive to Alaska from the lower 48 without a passport?


  1. opurt says:

    If you take the land route through Canada, you’ll need your passport (or equivalent, like an Enhanced Driver’s License or NEXUS card) to get into Canada and then back into the US.

    You could always take a ferry from the Seattle area to Alaska which skips the need for the passport, but it’s very, very expensive.

  2. Alice says:

    nope. I don’t know about the ferry though

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

  • Subscribe via RSS